4 bedroom terraced house for saleEnglewood Road, London, London, SW12
Offers in Excess of
- Family Bathroom
- Possibility to extend (Subject to planning)
- Private back garden
- South Facing Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Transport links to London
- In town
- Development Opportunity
- Gas central heating
This charming four double bedroom Victorian house is on a quiet residential, tree lined one-way street, moments away from Clapham South Underground and within walking distance to Balham Overground station.
The attractive Victorian exterior leads into a bright and spacious house with high ceilings throughout.
The front reception room displays a feature period fireplace along with large bay sash widows which fills this room with natural light. The rear reception room showcases a unique fireplace and has French doors leading out to a private south facing rear garden.
From the ground floor you also have stairs leading down into a cellar with ample storage space and further potential to incorporate as additional living space (STTP).
Three of the double bedrooms are set across the first floor and the fourth being within the spacious eaves of the house.
The property is well situated for a balanced city lifestyle, a short walk to the ever popular Clapham Common, Abbeville Village, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
• Victorian terraced house in need of refurbishment
• Four double bedrooms
• Potential to extend (Rear, Loft, Basement) STPP
• Three reception rooms
• South facing private rear garden
• Original period features throughout
15'3" x 12'6"
RECEPTION ROOM/DINING AREA
21'0" x 10'10"
8'0" x 7'11"
14'8" x 11'8"
17'1" x 15'2"
14'8* x 11'9"
12'2" x 10'11"
12'0" x 10'8"
8'3" x 4'10"
1.7 x 0.8
32'9" x 17'5"
Approx 27 SQM
Close to transport links
Close to local shops
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65130763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40586s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.