2 bedroom flat for saleCheltenham Road Peckham SE15
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Picturesque Views
- Tastefully Decorated
- Solid Wood Flooring Throughout
- Under 1 mile From x4 Stations
- Excellent Schools Within Catchment
- Close To Peckham Rye Park & One Tree Hill
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Stunning two double bedroom flat situated within a quiet and well-kept development close to Peckham Rye. This charming flat has been tastefully designed by its current owners and benefits from picturesque southerly views towards One Tree Hill over the unobstructed Aquarius Golf Club.
With its own front door which leads to a bright entrance hall with eco bamboo flooring throughout and ample built-in storage, as well as; two double bedrooms to the rear, a modern and neutral bathroom and large semi-open plan kitchen/living space which boasts beautiful views. At the entrance to the property is a communal patio area which has been upgraded to create a quaint seating area, with artificial grass and potted plants. The property also benefits a shared bike storage area.
Situated just a short walk from several mainline train stations such as; Honor Oak Park Railway Station (0.6 miles), Nunhead Rail Station (0.6 miles), Crofton Park Railway Station (0.6 miles) and Peckham Rye (1mi). Also within easy reach of local parks such as Peckham Rye (0.1mi) and One Tree Hill (0.3mi). Nunhead high street and Lordship Lane are both a short walk away and boast an array of popular independent shops, restaurants and cafés.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Leasehold (125 years from 23/02/1987)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P216082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Peckham Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.