4 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Place, Bath
- 0.1 miles to Widcombe Infants and Juniors
- 4 bedrooms
- Characterful Georgian townhouse
- Long Westerly gardens
- Short walk to Bath Spa railway and the city
- Grade II listed
- Contemporary kitchen and decor
- 1700 Square Feet of accommodation
- Zone 2 Parking Permit Scheme nearby
The property: Enjoying lots of space, wonderful character and sparkling, modern style, this beautiful Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse is just 2 minute's walk from Widcombe Infants and Junior Schools and very close to the City of Bath.
The raised ground floor entrance opens to an elegant drawing room and welcoming double bedroom behind, whilst upstairs, the mezzanine bathroom has a white suite including a shower cubicle and stylish, contemporary tiling.
Up a half level, the spacious landing (with room for a small desk) leads to two double bedrooms with built-in storage and an additional single bedroom.
The lower ground floor is wonderful, with useful storage in the lower hall and super-smart accommodation. There's a real fusion of Georgian character and modern chic beginning with the large sitting/dining room with hardwood flooring, Bath-stone fireplace and recessed spotlights.
The kitchen is crisp and contemporary featuring granite worktops, hi-gloss units and breakfast bar and there is a Smeg range cooker and refrigerated drawers. Continuing past the utility area is a rear cloakroom housing a WC, Belfast ink, boiler and lots of storage.
Outside: the long, largely level rear gardens are a joy being Westerly facing and offering patio seating, lawn with flower beds and a rear, bark-chipped play area. Finally, there is a lockable gate to the rear access to Broadway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65131285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103129000012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wisden Homes Ltd, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.