3 bedroom flat for saleLomond House, Glenlomond, Kinross, Perth and Kinross, KY13
- Spacious Upper Floor Apartment
- Lounge & Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Shared Gardens & Residents Parking
- Double Glazing and Electric Central Heating. EER Band D
A spacious 3 bedroom upper floor apartment situated within the rural hamlet of Glenlomond. Glenlomond is located at the foot of the Lomond hills, approximately 4 miles from the market town of Kinross and commands views towards the scenic Loch Leven area. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and is entered via a shared entrance and stairwell. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with views towards Loch Leven, kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is residents parking and a communal garden area. A factoring fee of approx. £80 per month is payable for the general maintenance of the communal areas and managed by a residents committee. Double glazing and electric central heating. Viewing is highly recommended. EER Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65131456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.