3 bedroom terraced house for saleLaughton Way, Lincoln, LN2
- Modernised throughout
- Well presented accommodation
- Lovely tendered rear garden
- Modern kitchen appliances
- Feature fireplace in lounge
- Corner bath with shower over
- Local amenities
- Viewing is highly recommended
The owner of this property has lovingly improved and modernised it over many years and now offers the home to the market to appeal to either a young family or home. There are many local services and amenities which will appeal to a buyer who requires local shops, schooling as well as good road access into Lincoln as well as the bypass.
The property has well presented accommodation throughout which must be viewed to be appreciated. If you like a private, maintained and enclosed garden which you can enjoy then this will also tick your wish list.
20' 0" x 10' 10" (6.10m x 3.30m) 10' 10" x 20' 0" (3.30m x 6.10m) Feature gas fireplace with surround, patio doors into the rear garden
20' 2" x 12' 2" (6.15m x 3.71m) An L-shaped room - the former measurement narrowing to 10'10" and the letter measurement narrowing to 4'7"
With an integrated dishwasher, modernised units, space for a breakfast table and stable style doors to the rear garden.
12' 3" x 10' 2" (3.73m x 3.10m) built in wardrobes
11' 2" x 8' 2" (3.40m x 2.49m) built in wardrobes
9' 2" x 10' 7" (2.79m x 3.23m) an L shaped room - former measurement narrowing to 6'0", latter measurement narrowing to 5'3"
Range of built in storage units and cupboards. This room is currently being used an an office by the current owner
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65131780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10519696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill & Clark, Boston Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.