3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Reception room and dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom
- Off road parking & outbuilding
- Private rear garden
- Situated on the Oak Farm Development
- EPC Rating D.
- 1248 Sq. Ft. (115.9 Sq. M)
Located on this quiet road in the North end of the popular Oak Farm area of Hillingdon, this well presented three bedroom terrace family home offers spacious accommodation, with the additional benefit of having a conservatory and an outbuilding.
The ground floor comprises an open plan reception room and dining room, a conservatory, cloakroom and a fitted kitchen which also opens onto the conservatory. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking, an outbuilding and a private garden to the rear with a lawn and patio area.
Victoria Avenue is situated off Long Lane, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park, the London Underground Station and bus links to Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University and Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65133181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB180209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.