4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Stable Gardens, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
- Stunning barn style home built in 2017
- Impressive and immaculate presentation
- Close proximity to Tydd Golf & Country Club
- Attractive village location, Select development of just four luxury homes
- Internal viewing essential to appreciate
This beautiful barn-style property located in the delightful village of Tydd St Giles sits in an exclusive development of just four individually designed homes. Completed in 2017, the four-bedroom accommodation is positioned on a large plot with front and rear gardens and a detached double garage
The heart of the home is the impressive 40' kitchen/dining room, featuring a stunning oak-framed vaulted ceiling, exposed brick walls, a full length window and bi-fold doors to the rear courtyard and garden. The bespoke kitchen is fitted with extensive upgraded cabinetry and integrated appliances, including two fridge/freezers, a dishwasher, twin ovens, wine fridges and range cooker. The separate and spacious lounge features a brick fireplace with inset multi fuel burner, and French doors to the rear. There are four double bedrooms, three of which are served by the luxurious family bathroom comprising a wc, hand basin, bath and double shower cubicle. The large master bedroom has a garden facing window, French doors to the courtyard and a well-appointed en-suite shower room with twin hand basins. Completing the accommodation is a study, cloakroom and utility with integrated washer and dryer. There is air source under floor and water heating, engineered oak and tiled flooring, and LED lighting throughout, while the rainwater harvesting system and bio-digester treatment plant complete the eco-friendly story. The configuration of this outstanding property provides a large private rear courtyard and gardens accessible from each of the main rooms of the home - perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
Kitchen/family Room 40' 9" x 13' 9" ( 12.42m x 4.19m )
Lounge 18' 5" x 15' 10" ( 5.61m x 4.83m )
Utility Room 6' x 5' 4" ( 1.83m x 1.63m )
Study 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 14' 7" ( 4.80m x 4.45m )
En-Suite Shower Room 11' 6" x 4' 8" ( 3.51m x 1.42m )
Family Bathroom 11' 6" max x 8' 2" ( 3.51m max x 2.49m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Double Garage 19' 3" x 19' ( 5.87m x 5.79m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and continue along this road for approximately 4 miles through Four gotes and towards Tydd Gote. At the bridge continue over the river and then turn left into Hannath Road, continue along into Kirkgate, take note of the golf course on the right and you will find Old Stable Gardens on the right just past the entrance to the Golf & Country Club.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65136151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.