4 bedroom house for saleMonk Road, Bishopston, Bristol
- Mid Terraced Victorian house
- Four bedrooms
- Two large reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Period features throughout
- Views across Bishopston
- Spacious garden
- Redland Green Catchment
- 1607 sq ft
An immaculately presented four bedroom Victorian home situated on Monk Road within the heart of Bishopston. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a living room with large bay window complete with plantation shutters, stripped wood floor, ceiling cornice, picture rail and a working cast iron wood burner. Next door is a second reception room currently used as a snug/playroom featuring stripped wood floor, period fireplace, built in alcove storage units and an original sash window overlooking the rear garden. At the back of the property is a family kitchen/diner with contemporary white wall and base units with matt finish and contrasting oak coloured trim, metro style tiled splash-backs and white worktops complete the look. The kitchen has a light and airy feel with patio doors leading onto the sunny rear garden.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single room at the rear and the family bathroom. At the front of the house is an impressive bedroom which spans the full width of the property and benefits from two large windows allowing for lots of natural light. Another spacious double bedroom sits in the middle of the house, with the third room on this floor at the rear overlooking the garden. The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern white suite, stripped wood floor and panelled walls. A staircase leads up from the first floor hallway to the recently converted master bedroom with roof top views across Bishopston and a smartly finished en-suite shower room.
Externally the front garden has been well maintained with neat hedge tucked behind a brick wall. The rear garden has been recently landscaped and is presented in two sections consisting of a large decked patio and eating area with a popular and low maintenance astro turf area at the bottom of the garden. This lovely home has been presented to a very high standard and falls within the APR for Redland Green and Bishop Road school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65136463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27826651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.