3 bedroom terraced house for saleBirchwood Road, Tooting, London, SW17
- Impressive Arts and Crafts period mid-terrace family house
- Spacious accommodation of over 1,200 sq. ft.
- Full of character and period features
- Charming drawing room with a beautiful original fireplace
- Second reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Beautiful master bedroom and two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Useful cellar used for additional storage
- Mature landscaped 70ft. garden
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure in offering to the market this impressive mid-terrace family home next to Tooting Bec common. The property offers well-proportioned and spacious accommodation that extends to over 1200 sq. ft. and retains charm and period features. The house is set over two levels, providing a good balance of entertaining space and bedrooms. The stained-glass front door to the house opens into an inviting and wide entrance hall with high ceilings. To the front of the house the drawing room offers a lot of character and charm with a beautiful original fireplace. The modern kitchen and downstairs WC are to the centre of the house leading through to an inviting wooden-beamed second reception room with French doors out to the mature landscaped 70 ft garden with a rainwater collection system and views across Tooting Bec Common. The accommodation on the first floor comprises of three good sized bedrooms, and a tiled bathroom. The house also benefits from good loft storage which could be developed STPP, and a full solar array. This highly desirable house is nestled within the Common on a quiet residential road, within close proximity of the amenities and transport links local to Tooting Bec and Balham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65137306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.