3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMinster Road, Misterton, Doncaster
- WAS £270,000 NOW £260,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge, kitchen/diner and large garden room
- Parking for several vehicles, garage, good sized rear gardens
- Positioned in the popular well served village of Misterton
WAS £270,000 NOW £260,000 A detached well presented three bedroom bungalow with lounge, kitchen/diner, large garden room, master bedroom with en suite, parking for several cars at the front, a garage and well maintained gardens. Positioned in the popular well served village of Misterton.
A detached well presented three bedroom bungalow with lounge, kitchen/diner, large garden room, master bedroom with en suite, parking for several cars at the front, a garage and well maintained gardens. Positioned in the popular well served village of Misterton.
With a side facing double glazed oak door, storage cupboard, oak flooring, loft access and central heated radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.74m x 3.63m )
Fitted with feature fire surround and gas fire inlet, two central heated radiator, tv point, coving to the ceiling and front facing double glazed window.
Garden Room 21' 4" x 10' 2" ( 6.50m x 3.10m )
Open to the kitchen with oak double doors to the lounge, tiled flooring, double glazed patio doors, rear facing double glazed window, spotlights, coving to the ceiling and central heated radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 5" max x 18' 9" max ( 4.39m max x 5.71m max )
Fitted with oak wall and base units, granite work surfaces, tiling to the flooring and splash back and stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit. With a range cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for dish washer, coving to the ceiling, spotlights, central heated radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Utility Room 10' 2" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.10m max x 2.39m max )
Fitted with wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer and space for fridge freezer. With a cupboard housing the boiler, coving to the ceiling, tiling to the floor and splash back, central heated radiator, rear facing double glazed window and door to the side.
Bedroom 2 Off Garden Room 9' 9" x 11' 8" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.97m x 3.56m to wardrobe fronts )
With coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes with double oak doors, central heated radiator and rear double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 18' 10" max into recess x 13' 8" max into recess ( 5.74m max into recess x 4.17m max into recess )
Double room with two built in wardrobes, a ceiling fan, central heated radiator and front and side double glazed windows.
Fitted with wc, walk in shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit, extractor fan, spotlights, fully tiled walls and floor, and heated ladder rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
With coving to the ceiling, telephone point, central heated radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin and vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan, spotlights, fully tiled floor and walls, central heated radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Lawned area with shrub borders, wall lights and a block paved driveway which can park up to 5 cars.
Well maintained enclosed garden mainly layed to lawn with shrub borders, raised beds, a vegetable plot, slabbed patio area, outside power, cold water tap, and wrought iron gates.
Garage 15' 7" x 9' ( 4.75m x 2.74m )
Garage with up and over door. power and light with storage in the roof space.
Brick built shed with power, light and window.
Cavity wall insulated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65138836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.