3 bedroom house for saleThe Old Burlington, Church Street, Chiswick, London
- Grade II Listed Historic Building
- Old Chiswick Conservation Area, close to Chiswick Mall
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom and Additional Cloakroom
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Charming Courtyard Garden
This historic Grade II listed building was formerly the Burlington Arms public house positioned in the prestigious location of Church Street and Chiswick Mall. The black and white half-timbered building known as the Old Burlington, is probably the oldest house/building in Chiswick and dates from at least the 16th century. By at least 1732 it had become a pub called the Burlington Arms and the licence was surrendered in 1924.
The Old Burlington is converted into two dwellings (No 1 & 2), and retains many of the features from the era including exposed oak beams, as well as a large double cellar, and has recently been redecorated throughout in neutral colours. The accommodation is currently arranged with three bedrooms, bathroom, interconnecting double reception room with window seat and feature fireplace and galley kitchen, and outside there is a charming walled courtyard garden.
Church Street forms part of the 'Old Chiswick' conservation area, being within easy walking distance of St Nicholas' Church, River Thames and Chiswick Mall. Chiswick House and Grounds are also just a short walk away. The shopping, transport and restaurant amenities along Chiswick High Road are 0.5 miles away (Approx. 10/15 mins walk).
Access into Central London and Heathrow are easily available via routes along the A4/M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65139514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK160032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.