4 bedroom detached house for saleCrown Hill Road, Barnsley, S70
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SMALL NO THROUGH ROAD DEVELOPMENT
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- PLEASANT REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- CLOSE TO BARNSLEY HOSPITAL & SCHOOLS
- ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY JCT.37
A spacious four bedroom three bathroom property with pleasant gardens situated between Pogmoor and Broadway upon this small purpose built development.
Situated upon this small no through road development off Whitehill Avenue close to the highly regarded area of Pogmoor and Penny Pie Park. Offering spacious accommodation over three floors with four double bedrooms and three bathrooms the property also boast two reception rooms and dining kitchen. Enjoying pleasantly proportioned rear gardens with woodland aspect, driveway and garage parking the agents feel this is an ideal family home. Being well served by amenities and schools as well as access to the M1 motorway network Jct.37. Benefitting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing a detailed inspection will not fail to impress.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65140540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.