2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 1 Ashton Grove, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- MARKETING SUITE AND SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- STUNNING RETAINED FEATURES
- HIGH SPECIFICATION BATHROOMS
- VIDEO/ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- EXCELLENT ROAD AND RAIL LINKS
- APPROX 904 SQFT INTERNAL AREA
- DESIGNER UNITS AND QUARTZ STONE WORKTOPS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
BENEFITS FROM SOME INCREDIBLY RESTORED FEATURES AND A LARGE LIVING SPACE!
CALL NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!
MARKETING SUITE AND SHOW HOME NOW OPEN!
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
APARTMENTS IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING BENEFIT FROM INCREDIBLE CEILING HEIGHTS AND STUNNING RETAINED FEATURES THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING
PLEASE CALL THE SALES OFFICE NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO LOOK THROUGH DETAILS FOR EACH AVAILABLE APARTMENT
Ashton Grove; an impeccable collection of 113 apartments and houses, including the reimagining of the historical school building itself, located in the heart of Dunstable.
Phase one launching in early 2018 will consist of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxurious apartments set within the beautiful restoration of the Main School, Science Block and Gymnasium.
Ashton Grove is an exciting new development of 113 apartments and houses, built to the highest of standards, which is set to become the signature development of the South Bedfordshire area.
Each individual home within this new community features modern and luxury fixtures and fittings, including outstanding designer kitchens with quartz stone worktops along with remarkable high specification bathrooms with porcelain tiling, all finished to the highest quality.
32 miles north of London, 15 miles south of Milton Keynes, and 9 miles west of Luton, Ashton Grove is well connected with quick and easy access to the M1.
Ashton Grove will be as unique and impressive as it is prestigious, creating exceptional homes for all modern lifestyles.
MARKETING SUITE AND SHOW HOME OPEN DAILY 10AM - 5PM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSA180008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, St. Albans New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.