4 bedroom detached house for saleSteeple View, March
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En - Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen / Family Room
- Lounge plus Dining Room
- Double Garage
STUNNING FAMILY HOME! - 27ft x 13ft Conservatory/Family Room - Recently Fitted Kitchen - Recently Fitted Bathroom - Double Garage - Viewing is Highly Recommended
This detached house is situated in the popular Steeple View area of March, approximately 3/4 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from four bedrooms, three reception rooms, en suite to Bedroom One, STUNNING Kitchen/ Living Area and rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Dado rail. Telephone point. Radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Alarm system. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 18' 7" max into bay x 11' 10" ( 5.66m max into bay x 3.61m )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.Feature fireplace with marble hearth and wood surround. Dado rail. Arch to
Dining Area 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Window to rear. Ornate coving. Radiator. Dado rail.
Kitchen Area 16' 7" x 9' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.00m )
Fully fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Single drainer sink with mixer taps and Quooker( providing hot water ). 1 1/4 bowl. Electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor.Open plan to family area with centre island with storage under and breakfast bar, Underfloor heating and granite worktops
Conservatory / Sun Room 27' 5" x 13' 5" ( 8.36m x 4.09m )
Tiled floor.Two sets of French doors to garden. TV point. Telephone point. Please note. Underfloor heating.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
Door to side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Wall and base units. intergrated washing machine.and intergared microwave. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted) Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Wall and base units. Underfloor heating
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 14' into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.58m )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Window to front. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 16' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.05m x 2.67m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 15' max x 9' 9" ( 4.57m max x 2.97m )
Window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan with a block paved drive to the double garage.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass.
Double up and over doors. Electric and lighting laid on. Door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65143531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.