3 bedroom apartment for saleOne Blackfriars, 8 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1
- 17TH FLOOR WITH PRIVATE BALCONY
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF CITY AND THAMES
- THERMAL SPA WITH POOL, STEAM, SAUNA AND SNOW CABIN
- PRIVATE PARKING
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION = Q2 2018
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this 17th floor Three double bedroom apartment finished to the highest specification by renowned interior designers Tara Bernard and Partners. Complemented by three double bedrooms, with en-suite to the master, a spacious open plan living area giving access to your private balcony offering with panoramic views of City and St Paul.
Facilities include a thermal spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and snow cabin, a fitness suite, private screening room, wine cellar and a stunning.
The development stands at 170-metres high, and offers incredible panoramic views of the River Thames, London Eye, and the capital's skyline.
Reception - Dining
27' 3" x 21' 2" (8.3m x 6.45m)
12' 7" x 8' 0" (3.82m x 2.45m)
13' 2" x 11' 1" (4.02m x 3.37m)
11' 3" x 9' 4" (3.43m x 2.88m)
13' 7" x 11' 1" (4.14m x 3.37m)
12' 10" x 8' 4" (3.91m x 2.55m)
Underground Car Park
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.