3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBEECHWOOD DRIVE - THORNTON CLEVELEYD - FY5 5EH
- POPULAR & CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THORNTON
- OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY HOME
- REALISTIC OFFERS WELCOME TO REFLECT THE WORK REQUIRED
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM & FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, STUDY & FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THORNTON VILLAGE & LOCAL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT ROUTES
- IN NEED OF RENOVATION - REMEDIAL DAMP WORK REQUIRED
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY SUSAN EVE ESTATES...... IN NEED OF RENOVATION - REMEDIAL DAMP WORK REQUIRED. AN IDEAL PROJECT TO CREATE A LOVELY FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT. NO CHAIN. EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY, TWO SHOWER ROOMS, THREE BEDROOMS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.