1 bedroom apartment for saleDeanswood Close, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- One bed ground floor apartment
- AVAILABLE CHAIN FREE
- Enclosed private rear gardens
- Spacious living room
- Modernised kitchen & bathroom
- Gas central heating & PVCu double glazing
- Affordable LS17 living
- EPC Rating = D
Ideally suited for investors or first times buyers is this stylish one bedroom ground floor apartment that offers ready-to-move-into accommodation and affordable LS17 living space. Benefitting from a gas central heating system and PVCu double glazing an internal inspection is highly recommended and will reveal: Entrance porch, private reception hall with useful storage cupboard, a good size living room with central feature fire place, a great size double bedroom, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a utility area with glazed double doors leading out to the rear gardens and a modern three piece bathroom suite. A few real selling features to name a few has to be the beautiful oak doors throughout and its private rear gardens which enjoy a great degree of privacy backing onto woodland, being mainly laid to lawn with surround borders. A gravelled patio area access via the kitchen is ideal of alfresco dining. Deans wood Close is conveniently situated nearby to an array of extensive local amenities in Alwoodley, Moortown, Roundhay and Chapel Allerton which offer superb facilities including local shops, bars, restaurants and street cafes. Moor Allerton Retail Park with Sainsbury's and Home base is close by as well as Marks and Spencer's food store located in Moortown itself. An excellent choice of schooling and sporting facilities are available including David Lloyd Leisure Club and the property benefits from regular links to Leeds City Centre and also has good access to motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65145793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO160051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.