6 bedroom detached house for saleWalthams Cross, Great Bardfield, Essex
- Grade II Listed
- Four bedrooms with master suite
- Family bathroom
- Bespoke 'Plain English' Kitchen and breakfast room
- Two further reception rooms
- Detached two double bedroom Suffolk Barn (not listed)
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Plot of circa 8 acres (stls)
- Stunning views from house and grounds
- Good equestrian potential
A striking and unique six-bedroom family residence with origins dating back to the 17th century. This Grade II listed property has been completely renovated and much improved now offering one of the finest and most sympathetic finishes we have seen to a period property in recent years. The internal living space has been extremely well considered in its configuration offering an excellent use of family living over both floors. The unique design to the external elevations are extremely aesthetically pleasing, enhancing the magnificent elevated position of the property, set within a wonderfully varied plot of circa 8 acres (stls). There are beautiful formal lawns, a raised York stone terrace, idyllic wildlife pond, extensive paddocks and generous woodland to the northern boundary. The property is extremely private, protected by uninterrupted countryside and equestrian facilities, with far reaching open views towards Wethersfield Hall to the rear. Tennis court, detached Suffolk barn with heated indoor pool and ancillary accommodation. Good Equestrian potential with double stable. Triple cart lodge. EPC exempt.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65150005.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHD170025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Stops, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.