1 bedroom apartment for saleAlbert Court, Wisbech
- First floor apartment
- Sitting tenant paying £110 a week
- 16' lounge & office
- Gas central heating
- No upward chain!
SMART INVESTMENT! This property is being sold with a sitting tenant paying £110 per week making it great value. It includes a double bedroom, 16' lounge, kitchen, office, hall, bathroom and is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain!
SMART INVESTMENT! This property is being sold with a sitting tenant paying £110 per week making it great value. It includes a double bedroom, 16' lounge, kitchen, office, hall, bathroom and is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain! Call today to arrange a viewing on this good sized first floor apartment.
Leasehold: Approximately 103 years
Annual service charge & ground rent: £805.68
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Office 7' x 4' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.47m )
Bathroom 6' 5" max x 5' 10" max ( 1.96m max x 1.78m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47 Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough. At the traffic lights continue straight on and turn left into Somers Road. At the junction turn left into Queens Road and continue along into Victoria Road. Turn right into Milner Road and then take the first left following round towards Cordon Street where you will find 10 Albert Court on your right hand side. Look for our board!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65151796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.