3 bedroom detached house for saleBrunswood Lane, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
- Detached Cottage
- Living Kitchen, Lounge
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Driveway, Garage, Gardens and Paddock
- Sought After Rural Location
Presented to the highest standard this detached cottage is tucked away in the rural hamlet of Bradley and enjoys quiet country living. The property has the benefit of bedrooms to the ground and first floor and offers a wonderful setting and a paddock measuring approximately 0.8 acre.
Located in the much sought after rural Derbyshire hamlet of Bradley this detached cottage is presented to an incredibly high standard and offers quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The property offers living accommodation over two floors which include to the ground floor, entrance porch, entrance hallway, living kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and shower room. To the first floor the landing leads to the generous master bedroom and luxury bathroom. Outside there is off road car standing for multiple vehicles, detached brick built garage to the front of the property and there are delightful enclosed gardens and paddock to the rear.
Bradley is a rural hamlet which offers ease of access to Ashbourne and is home to Bradley Hall, Bradley C of E Primary School and All Saints Church. There is a wide range of shops, amenities, tea rooms and restaurants in the nearby market town of Ashbourne and the Peak District National Park is just a short drive away.
Entrance door to front.
Entrance door to front, useful storage cupboard, Karndean flooring, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 10" to recess x 10' 10" ( 4.22m to recess x 3.30m )
UPVC French doors leading to the rear garden, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, Karndean flooring and radiator.
Living Kitchen 20' 7" x 20' 7" ( 6.27m x 6.27m )
Fitted with a range of quality oak units, quartz granite working surface with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated induction hob with electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood over, useful appliance space, plumbing for dishwasher, spotlights to ceiling, breakfast bar, Karndean flooring, two contemporary wall mounted radiators, UPVC French doors enjoying views of the rear garden and UPVC window to side. The useful utility cupboard houses the oil boiler and has Karndean flooring and UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
UPVC window to rear and side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max x 11' 7" ( 3.56m max x 3.53m )
UPVC window to front and side elevations and radiator.
Groud Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, complementary tiling to walls, LED spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted heated towel rail, Karndean flooring and obscure UPVC window to front.
Study / Dressing Landing
Velux window to rear, two useful storage cupboards and UPVC window to front with doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 20' 7" x 12' 10" to Dormer ( 6.27m x 3.91m to Dormer )
UPVC dormer window to rear enjoying views of the rear garden and paddock, UPVC window to side, exposed purlins, useful storage in to the eaves and radiator.
Fitted with contemporary white free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, exposed purlins, Karndean flooring, useful storage cupboard, radiator and two velux windows to front.
To the front of the property a timber gate leads to the gravelled driveway which has off road parking for two vehicles, this leads to the detached brick garage with courtesy side door. There is an additional gravelled space further to the front of the property which is suitable for parking multiple vehicles including a camper van and lawned area with a variety of fruit trees. The rear garden is extremely well presented and is laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and planting and there is a small orchard with a variety of fruit trees. Further to the rear is an enclosed paddock which can be accessed via the adjacent lane measuring approximately 0.8 acre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65154049.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN104029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.