4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBolton Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Beautifully presented four bedroom family home
- Off-street parking
- Pretty south facing garden with summer house
- Well located to access both road and rail commutes
- Easy access to local amenities
- EPC Rating = D
Charming end-of-terrace in popular Windsor location
Bolton Road is situated to the south of Windsor town centre which offers an excellent range of shopping, dining and leisure facilities.
Extensive schooling is available in the area including St George's Windsor Castle, Queensmead and Upton House in Windsor, St Mary's and Papplewick in Ascot, and Eton College.
There are rail connections from Windsor Riverside station to London Waterloo and to London Paddington from Windsor Central (via Slough). The M4 is available via junction 6, which provides access to Heathrow Airport, Central London, the West Country and the M25.
Sporting amenities in the area include golf at Datchet, Sunningdale and Wentworth; horse riding, cycling and walking in Windsor Great Park; horse racing at Windsor and Ascot; water sports on Bray and Dorney Lakes; rowing and boating on some stretches of the River Thames.
A delightful period family home offering beautifully presented living space arranged over three floors. The property has been skilfully updated to suit the needs of a modern lifestyle, the result of which is a truly stylish family home.
Sitting/dining room with front facing bay window with plantation shutters and feature fireplace
Kitchen with a comprehensive range of modern country style units, integrated appliance and breakfast bar.
Double aspect breakfast dining space with skylight and bi-fold doors opening to the garden terrace
Three beautifully presented bedrooms
Superb family bathroom with separate shower
Master bedroom with skylights, Juliet balcony and luxurious en suite bathroom
To the front, the garden provides off-road parking and a gate to the side of the house allows access to the rear. The south-facing rear garden is principally laid to lawn with a summer house and decked terrace adjacent to the house provide the perfect space for outdoor entertaining.
Square Footage: 1,431 sq ft
From Junction 6 of the M4, proceed on the relief road towards Windsor. At the roundabout at the end, continue straight over into Imperial Road and proceed to the T-junction where you will turn left into St. Leonards Road. When you reach a mini roundabout, turn right into Bolton Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65157802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS180121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.