2 bedroom terraced house for sale**Popular Saints Area**
Withdrawn from Market
- **Guide Price £240.000-£250.000**
- *Much Sought-After Saints Area /Ideal First Home*
- *Popular And Established Location*
- *Entrance Hall*
- *2 Good Sized Reception*
- *2 Double Bedrooms Both With Wardrobes*
- *First Floor Bathroom*
- *Enclosed Rear Garden*
- *Off Road Parking *
- *Please Call To View On 01582 958070*
A superb 2 bed traditional style home that Giggs & Bell are delighted to bring to market.
This home would really suit the first-time buyer or small family due to it s close proximity to schools and amenities.
Further benefits of this neatly presented home include gas central heating to radiators, a neat well-planned kitchen, first floor bathroom and fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, add to this the fact the home can be found in this well-established location this could be an excellent purchase for the discerning buyer.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living room, dining/family room, kitchen, 2 good sized bedrooms, bathroom, of road parking to the front, good sized gardens to the rear.
Viewing recommended please call 01582 958070
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65160523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8572381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Bell, Stopsley, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.