3 bedroom detached house for saleHockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- NEW BUILD DETACHED TOWNHOUSE NEARING COMPLETION
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR 16ft LIVING/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH CONTEMPORARY EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION WITH QUALITY FLOORING
- CARPORT & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN AND TRAIN STATION
- EPC RATING: B
BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME - THREE BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER - CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM - CAR PORT & DRIVEWAY. Giblin Property are delighted to present to the market this quality new-build detached home situated in the heart of the market town of Leighton Buzzard, within walking distance of the town centre and mainline station (London Euston approx 31 mins).
Nearing completion, this detached townhouse has been finished to a high specification by the builder and includes quality fitted carpets throughout, contemporary doors and high-end contemporary bathroom suites and kitchen. Located in Hockfliffe Street, an ideal location to be able to walk into the town centre and mainline station, the property offers the added benefit of a car port and driveway.
Upon entrance is a spacious hall with cloakroom/WC and kitchen/breakfast room with French doors out to the rear garden. The first floor enjoys the 16ft bright living/dining room and the master bedroom suite with contemporary en-suite shower room. The second floor is given over to two further bedrooms and a superb family bathroom suite with deep oval shaped bath and separate shower cubicle.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard/quality of build.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65161555.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8766163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.