3 bedroom flat for saleHannaford Walk, London E3
Offers in Region of
- 12th floor Apartment
- Recently Built Development
- Stunning View
- Private Balcony & Communal Terrace
- Immaculate Finish Throughout
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Gym
- Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom
- Great transport links and Local Amenites
- Call Sales On 0208 981 2670
Bright and spacious three bedroom, two bathroom apartment set on the 12th floor within the prestigious Ivy Point complex development offering 24 hour concierge and Gym facilities, positioned seconds away from Bromley By Bow Station (District, Hammersmith & City Line) and Devons Road DLR offering amazing access to the City and Canary Wharf. The apartment boasts stunning views of Canary Wharf from the large balcony. This spacious property consists of an open plan kitchen / reception with dual light from the corner positioning of the apartment, providing bright living accommodation. Three double bedrooms with a stylish en-suite to master bedroom and a well designed family bathroom. Offered in excellent condition with a high spec finish throughout. The property benefits from secured allocated parking space, is offered with a long lease and chain free. A fantastic opportunity to live in one of the most sought after developments with Bow, E3. Please call the sales team on 02089812670 to book you viewing slot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65162659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2293576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.