5 bedroom detached house for salePaddlelake, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6
- Detached house with permission for replacement
- Close to the beautiful riverside town of Dartmouth
- Set amidst glorious rolling countryside
- Some images shown are computer generated
- Gardens laid to lawn and gently slope to a stream
- Large parking area
- Situated on a quiet rural lane
- EPC Rating = F
Yeomans is a building plot/detached house in grounds of 0.5 acres in a lovely rural South Hams position between Blackawton and Dartmouth.
Yeomans is situated a couple of miles from the beautiful riverside town of Dartmouth and is set amidst glorious rolling countryside on a quiet rural lane. Dartmouth offers a wealth of shops, boutiques, galleries, pubs and restaurants and is home to the Britannia Royal Naval College. The town’s deep-water port attracts sailing vessels from all over the world and is considered to be one of the prettiest in Europe.
Dartmouth lies within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and within the district of the South Hams. The nearby town of Totnes offers a main line rail link to London Paddington and the A38 provides access to the cities of Plymouth and Exeter and the M5 beyond. Closer to home, The Sportsmans Arms, a busy and well-loved pub is less than a mile away along a single track lane and the nearby Dartmouth Golf and Country Club offers a great golf course and leisure facilities.
South Hams District Council on 14th November 2017, granted consent for the existing house and garaging to be demolished and to be replaced with a substantial detached house and associated landscaping. BBH Architects in Dartmouth (01803 834076) have designed a stunning family home with accommodation arranged over three separate levels with the principle rooms comprising an open plan kitchen / dining room / living room with doors to the garden, a sun room, again leading to the garden and a TV / media room. An impressive master suite of bedroom, dressing room and bathroom with doors leading from the bedroom to a private south facing balcony overlooking the gardens and an additional 4 en suite bedrooms can be found on the upper levels.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
The grounds extend to 0.5 acre and permission has been granted for associated landscaping. Currently the gardens are mainly laid to lawn and gently slope down to the stream, with a number of mature trees and rhododendrons. There is a large parking area.
Square Footage: 1,871 sq ft
Acreage: 0.5 Acres
Proceed out of Dartmouth on the A3122 for 1.5 miles driving through Norton, taking the second left into Bugford Lane and after about ½ mile, beyond the entrance to Hillfield Village, Yeomans will be found on the left hand side just after the bridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65163349.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXS170336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.