3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNapier Road, Gillingham, Kent
- 3 separate bedroom end of terrace house
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Driveway to front of property
- Family room in addition to living space
- Immaculate condition & brand-new appliances
- EPC energy rating D (58)
In the central location of Gillingham, off-road parking is something of a rarity, this newly refurbished home doesn’t only offer everything inside, it offers a driveway to the front of the property making that trip home from a long day at work something to look forward to.
As you pull up to the attractive end of terraced home you can now call your own, it can only give you a huge sense of pride and even more reasons to invite friends and family around.
The living space inside provides more reasons to invite everyone over, for social events or family gatherings, the open plan space helps you to become somewhat the greatest of hosts. The modern and brand-new kitchen is well designed and fully fitted with appliances, to make not only moving day an ease but dinner time enjoyable too. The upstairs boasts 3 good sized separate bedrooms and the converted cellar room offers potential for a snug, office or maybe even a nursery.
The train station is within walking distance which is also part of the town centre and its high street, full of various shops, including food and clothing. The hospital is also within walking distance, the motorway is a short drive away opening the doors to various leisure centres and more shopping centres.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'3 x 9'3 (4.65m x 2.82m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 10'11 (3.74m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 7'9 (3.63m x 2.36m)
- Family Room: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 9'6 (3.89m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 7'9 (3.38m x 2.36m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65168671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10925224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gillingham (High Street). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.