2 bedroom park home for sale28 cathedral view newark road, Aubourn, LN5 9EJ
Offers in Region of
- Chain Free
- Ready To Move
- Prime Location
- Fish Pond
- Double Glazed
- Beautiful Peaceful Views Overlooking Fishing Lake
- Decking For Enjoying Beautiful Sunny Days
- Conservatory For Sunny But Not So Hot Days
- En Suite Toilet And Washbasin Off Master Bedroom
Property Ref: 1398
2 bedrooms with so much storage you'll have to go shopping to fill it all - maybe?
Kitchen with many cupboards -"again - shopping?
TV in lounge and bedroom - everything is here just waiting for someone to move in and love it.
Property Ref: 1398
For viewing arrangement, please use 99home online viewing system.
If calling, please quote reference: 1398
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible.
Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 176603_1398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 99home.co.uk, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.