6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDora Road, Wimbledon
- Superb 4000 sq ft luxury house
- Six bedrooms
- Four bath/shower rooms & cloakroom
- Annexe with kitchen and bathroom
- Cinema/Games room
- Feature open plan reception areas
- Superb luxury kitchen/family area
- Landscaped gardens
- Close to Bishop Gilpin School
- Stunning views
Must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated, this magnificent, luxurious family home has been completely re-built and re-modelled to an exemplary specification by the current owners and now offers over 4000 sq ft of flexible accommodation over four floors, including an annexe with its own utilities and entrance. The property has been fitted with a range of high quality fittings and appliances and is to all intents and purposes a “State of the Art-New Home”. There is underfloor heating, beautiful wooden flooring throughout, a stunning feature fireplace, mood lighting and a fantastic contemporary staircase. Outside there is a delightful landscaped split level rear garden with a spectacular patio area and garden office and to the front a handsome hard landscaped area with off street parking leading to the integral garage area.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 7.19 x 6.35 (23'7" x 20'9") -
Reception - 8.64 x 3.91 (28'4" x 12'9") -
Cinema/Games Room - 6.45 x 5.88m (21'1" x 19'3") -
Bedroom - 4.27 x 3.73 (14'0" x 12'2") -
Bedroom - 4.57 x 3.55 (14'11" x 11'7") -
Bedroom - 3.12 x 3.09 (10'2" x 10'1") -
Bedroom - 4.82 x 3.74 (15'9" x 12'3") -
Bedroom - 4.93 x 3.11 (16'2" x 10'2") -
Lower Ground Floor Bedroom - 3.69 x 3.65 (12'1" x 11'11") -
Lower Ground Floor Reception Room - 4.69 x 4.64 (15'4" x 15'2") -
Garage - 7.23 x 3.49 (23'8" x 11'5") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65173405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27835120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Village - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.