2 bedroom terraced house for saleCranbourne Street, Chorley
- Traditional Mid Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Enclose Courtyard Which Is A Suntrap
- Not Overlooked Front & Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Situated in a most convenient location, this traditional two bed mid-terraced property is set in a popular area, being within walking distance of the railway station and Chorley’s vibrant town centre with its diverse range of high street stores and amenities - highly regarded schools are also close by. The property is realistically priced and offers an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer, buy-to-let investor or a private owner to acquire a home which they can mould to their own requirements and into which they can infuse their own taste and style.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance vestibule, lounge with wood laminate flooring and attractive feature fireplace, the dining kitchen includes a range of wall and base units, ample workspace, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom in white with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower mixer tap. Externally, the property is pavement fronted and not over looked front and rear and has an enclosed courtyard to the rear which is a suntrap, other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65175386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6693175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.