2 bedroom apartment for saleFalcons Mead, Chelmsford, CM2
- Walking Distance of City Centre & Station
- Modern Coach House Apartment
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Juliette balconies to master bedroom & living room
- Car Port
Located in the City Centre overlooking planted greensward and within a 5-10 minute walk of mainline station this stunning split level coach house style apartment has to be viewed internally to fully appreciate the space of the accommodation available. Benefitting from its own entrance door and hallway with cloakroom on the ground floor together with access to a private and enclosed garden. The living accommodation is located on the first floor and features a spacious open plan living room/dining/kitchen area with sliding doors to a Juliette balcony in the living room area. The kitchen features integrated appliances with built in hob, oven, cooker hood, fridge/freezer and washer. Two double bedrooms both feature fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom also featuring sliding doors to a Juliette balcony, the bathroom has recently been refurbished and features a modern white suite. Outside there is a car port located to the right hand side of the entrance door and to the rear the private enclosed garden features a paved and shingle patio area which is retained by fencing.
The property is superbly located adjacent to Central Park and therefore within walking distance of the City Centre and Mainline station as well as the popular Moulsham Street area with its various boutique shops, coffee houses, bars and restaurants.
Chelmsford is now an extremely popular choice for homebuyers due to its proximity to London, some of the most highly regarded schools in the UK and its thriving City Centre. The City Centre boasts comprehensive shopping facilities which include the Highly Acclaimed Bond Street shopping precinct as well as a wide array of independent and chain restaurants, many bars and leisure facilities. Chelmsford mainline station provides regular services to London Liverpool Street with journey times of around 30 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65178730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8201721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.