3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoughlands Crescent, Carronshore
- ***UNDER OFFER***
- Extensive side driveway
- New kitchen and modern shower room
- Modern gas central heating and double glazing
- 3 double bedrooms
- South facing rear garden
- Close to local amenities and primary school
- Railway Stations in Falkirk and Larbert only 10 minute drive
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes
***IMPRESSIVE 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED VILLA WITH NEW KITCHEN, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE***
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this spacious and well presented 3 double bedroom semi detached villa with driveway and garage located in a popular area of Carronshore. The property has recently benefited from a new kitchen and shower room with modern gas central heating and double glazing. Internally the property consists of entrance hall, lounge /dining, stunning new kitchen, modern shower room and 3 double bedrooms. Externally the property consists of private front garden with driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. The south facing rear garden is an excellent sized and ideal for all the family. The village of Carronshore offers excellent local amenities, schools and road networks to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the North. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended!
*Offers access to all areas of the property with under stairs cupboard.
Lounge / Dining 6.73m (22' 1") x 3.32m (10' 11")
*Bright and spacious lounge with space for dining.
Kitchen 3.35m (11' 0") x 2.84m (9' 4")
*Stunning new kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, chimney hood, Carron Phoenix sink, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Shower Room 3.32m (10' 11") x 1.77m (5' 10")
*Modern shower room with easy access double shower unit and wall mounted electric shower.
Staircase and Landing
Bedroom 1 4.70m (15' 5") x 2.80m (9' 2")
*Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.32m (10' 11") x 3.30m (10' 10")
*Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.76m (12' 4") x 3.35m (11' 0")
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
*South facing garden with greenhouse.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1003187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.