4 bedroom town house for saleNares Street, Haworth, Keighley
- Beautifully Presented Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Well Maintained Garden
- Close to Famous Village of Howarth
A delightful modern four bedroom townhouse close to the famous village of Haworth with pleasant low maintenance garden and off street parking.
We are delighted to offer for sale a superb four bedroom townhouse located in Cross Roads near Haworth. The property benefits from a spacious lounge, kitchen with dining and sitting area and four bedrooms with en-suite to the master. Externally there is a landscaped paved garden area and two parking spaces. Early viewing is highly recommended.
A beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse located close to the famous village of Howarth, offering an abundance of local amenities and public transport. The property is a short drive to the spa towns of Ilkley and Harrogate as well as Leeds Bradford Airport.
The property briefly comprises of; lounge, dining, kitchen, living room, four bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom.
A Upvc door to the front leads into a spacious entrance hall.
Lounge 25' 4" x 20' 8" ( 7.72m x 6.30m )
This room epitomises the style of the conversion with high ceilings fitted with spotlights, wall lights and a feature fireplace with electric fire, three UPvc wood effect windows to the rear, and a radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
Staircase from the entrance hall leads to the lower inner hallway.
Having a hand wash basin, low flush W.C, and a radiator.
Kitchen, Dining, Sitting Area 19' 9" x 13' 10" ( 6.02m x 4.22m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset ceramic sink and drainer, built in microwave, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, dining and seating area with TV aerial, ceiling spotlights, stripped wooden floorboards. Upvc wood effect window to the rear and a door leads out to the rear into the delightful garden.
Utility Room 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Having a range of wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, space for fridge freezer and useful under stairs storage.
Staircase from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with a radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
Having a radiator, a range of fitted wardrobes and two Upvc wood effect windows to the rear. Door leads into En-suite.
Having a three piece suite comprising; vanity hand wash basin, low flush W.C, 1 1/2 shower cubicle, extractor fan and a Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
With a Upvc wood effect double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Staircase leading to
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.97m )
Having a radiator and a Velux window to the front. Some restricted head height.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.39m )
Having a radiator and two Velux windows to the rear. Some restricted head height.
Having a three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, hand wash basin and low flush W.C.
To rear of the property there is an attractive landscaped garden with paved patio, planting areas and an outside tap. The property also has the benefit of two car parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65180245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.