3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMonks Way, Chippenham
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Secure Parking to the side
- NO CHAIN
Situated on the popular Pewsham development is this three bedroom family home an internal viewing viewing is a must!
Situated on the popular Pewsham development is this three bedroom family home which has the added benefit of ample gravel parking to the front and to the side of the property the fence can be removed to provide additional secure parking ideal for motor home etc, the internal accommodation comprises, refitted kitchen which is open plan to the lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom, to the rear there is an enclosed private garden the property also benefits from gas central heating and Upvc double glazing.
The Pewsham development is to the south east of Chippenham town centre. Pewsham itself has an excellent range of local amenities to include shopping parade with take away and convenience store plus a chemist. In addition there is a surgery, public house, primary school and secondary school.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
UPVC window to front, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, space for fridge freezer, under stairs cupboard, laminated flooring and door to front. Rolled edge work surfaces, and tiled splashback, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink, electric oven and 5 ring gas hob. Inset spot lights, built in washing machine and a radiator.
Lounge 25' x 13' ( 7.62m x 3.96m )
(Measurement includes lounge and kitchen) Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden and coving.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.98m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front, WC and wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, and part tiling. and radiator.
Patio with over head cover, wooden fencing, laid to lawn and wooden shed.
Ample driveway parking for several cars to the front of the property, side gate will come away if you require secure parking ideal for motor home etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65180263.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.