3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewport Road, Stafford
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb Bay Fronted Three Bed Semi
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Good Sized Lounge With Oak Floor
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Large Cellar Rooms & Walled Garden
- Driveway & Detached Garage
Something old, something NEW, something borrowed, something blue as the saying goes for those looking at getting married! With this home, the new owners will be feeling everyday is their wedding day as we've got a fabulous bay fronted OLDer style semi, located on the highly sought after NEWport Road giving easy access to the town centre and railway. Maybe you'll need to BORROW a car every now and then to park in the rear drive / garage which is located through electronically operated double entrance gates and as far as BLUE is concerned, that's how you'll feel if you're pipped to the post with this home. You'll discover a useful cellar, rear facing full width lounge, good sized dining/kitchen, 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Pick up the phone today to arrange you're viewing and within no time at all this could be your NEW home!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65181766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8739347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.