1 bedroom flat for saleThomas Court, Three Queens Lane, BRISTOL, BS1 6LF
- No chain
- 999 year lease
- good condition throughout
- 3rd floor - elevator access
- South facing
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Large storage cupboard
- Floor to ceiling window
- Within walking distance to Temple Meads railway station
With Thomas Court being located in the centre of Bristol, you'll have a fantastic choice of eateries, shops and leisure facilities nearby. Bustling St Nicholas Market is just across the river and a wide range of shops, including exclusive brands from Harvey Nichols, are a 10-minute walk away in Cabot Circus. If you want to venture further afield, Thomas Court is a 15 minutes walk from Temple Meads station, or the M32, M4 and M5 are easily accessible by car.
Just apposite is the exciting new development of Redcliffe Quarter making this property incredibly convenient for city centre living - www.redcliffquarter.com
On entering the apartment you will find a large cupboard in the entrance hall housing the electric immersion unit which also provides storage.
The living space is open plan and to one end are large sliding doors. The kitchen houses the integrated appliances and the worktop is a lot deeper than most making food preparation ideal. The room is spacious enough to accommodate a dining table and given the room is southerly facing it is a very light apartment.
The large bedroom is fitted with a double wardrobe and large dual aspect window. The bathroom includes a modern white bathroom suite and is vented.
As this is a leasehold property you are responsible for management charges and ground rent.
Annual ground rent £100
Annual service charge £940
985 years remaining on the lease
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Harbourside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.