3 bedroom terraced house for saleShipman Road, Canning Town, E16
- Mid terrace house in ideal location
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Sleek downstairs bathroom with separate shower
- Plenty of storage including loft space
- Private paved garden
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Situated on a peaceful residential street, this charming three bedroom house benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as a private paved garden.
Shipman Road benefits from a peaceful location moments away from excellent transport link such as Royal Albert DLR Station and the A13 road. For an array of amenities, Prince Regent Lane is also easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65185702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1064090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.