3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshdale Road, Lee, London, SE12
This charming, larger than average 1930's semi should tick all your boxes, with three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and fantastic kitchen diner overlooking a mature 100ft garden with garage. The benefits of a downstairs toilet/shower room and separate utility/office make this an ideal family home, which also offers further potential to extend.
Well situated on a tranquil, sought after residential road and equidistant to Lee and Grove Park stations which provide fast, direct trains into London Bridge (approx 15 mins), Cannon Street, Charing Cross and Blackfriars - with the convenience of the 273 bus route and the lovely Horn Park at the end of the road and local shops close at hand.
Excellent primary schools, nature walks, Mottingham riding stables and a Bannatynes Health Club are all within a short walk and you’ll be within easy reach of Lewisham, Blackheath, Bromley, Eltham, central London and the Kent countryside. Live the good life - this lovely family home is ready to be moved straight into.
· Three double bedrooms - no tiny box room here.
· Fully fitted Kitchen dinner with excellent storage and Neff/Bosh appliances.
· Large family bathroom - separate bath and shower with underfloor heating.
· Ground floor WC/shower room with underfloor heating.
· Utility room/office to keep your washing and drying or work out of the way.
· Large light-filled through lounge with multi-fuel burner
· Large front and back garden with patio, fruit trees and veg plot.
· Entrance porch and lots of storage space throughout
· Extensively renovated, including electrical rewire and AA rated double glazed windows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DPT180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parr London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.