4 bedroom house for saleRoscarrack Road, Maen Valley, Falmouth, Cornwall
- Study/reception hall.
- Sitting room,
- Dining room.
- Conservatory. Farmhouse Kitchen with Aga
- FIRST FLOOR Magnificent Master Suite with Dressing Room and En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Studio linked by an External Canopy with Kitchen/Living Room and Shower Room on the ground Floor and further Bedroom on the First Floor Large Oak Framed Barn with Office and Shower Room. (truncated)
- Gardens and Grounds of Circa 6 Acres
- Attractive Brook that runs through the grounds
- Several Areas of Parking
An idyllic and characterful residence that enjoys a high level of privacy. The property is set just 1.5 miles from two popular sandy beaches and only 2.5 miles from the bustling Port of Falmouth
Roscarrack Vean is an exceptional residence. Set conveniently for Truro and Falmouth the property provides easy access to both Swanpool and Maenporth with their lovely sandy beaches and excellent restaurants. Approaching the property via the long driveway one has a sense of how secluded and unspoilt this area of the Maen Valley actually is. The house faces south and looks out over the grounds. There are several options to enter the ground floor the most used being the door leading into the farmhouse kitchen which includes an Aga. This room is also enhanced by a pantry and adjacent utility room. Both the sitting room and dining room enjoy wood burning stoves; off the sitting room is a delightful conservatory from which there are excellent views over the landscaped gardens.
The first floor is all about the magnificent master suite again with its fine views over the grounds and including both a dressing room and bathroom. The rest of the floor constitutes two further bedrooms and a bathroom. A covered link provides access to the studio with further excellent accommodation for guests, family or as a holiday let. There remains the option to join the house and studio to create additional accommodation (subject to the necessary planning permissions and consents) this would create a superb further dimension to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65189863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU180046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.