3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLinden Close, Western Downs, Stafford
- Three Double Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Superbly Appointed Throughout
- Lounge & Large Conservatory
- Stunning Modern Kitchen Diner
- Contemporary Bathroom & Guest WC
- Parking & Landscaped Rear Garden
If you have realised that trying to find a beautifully appointed property with parking, that is beautifully presented throughout is like trying to find a four leave clover, then it really is your lucky day! This property really will be well fought over because it offers a huge amount of wonderfully presented space for the money having been completely modernised by its current owners. The quite spectacular accommodation comprises an entrance hall with guest WC off, living room opening through to a superb refitted kitchen/diner, with a large conservatory off. Upstairs are those three double bedrooms and a contemporary refitted bathroom, whilst there are storage cupboards in both the hallway and on the landing. Outside is a tarmacadam driveway to the front, whilst to the rear is a beautifully landscaped and enclosed garden, laid mainly to lawn with timber storage sheds, colourful shrubbed borders and a raised paved sitting area. So your hunt really does end today by booking in your viewing on this spectacular home!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65189959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8735303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.