3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBracken Bank Avenue, Keighley, BD22
- Awaiting EPC
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Popular & Convenient Residential Location
- Close to Local Schools
- Elevated Position With Far Reaching Views
- Early Viewing Recommended
Semi detached family home on the edge of this popular residential development occupying an elevated position affording far reaching views. Located close to local first & second schools and being close to Keighley town centre with its range of amenities and public transport links to further afield. Benefits include central heating & double glazing, modern kitchen and bathroom facilities and the accommodation very briefly comprises; entrance hall; spacious lounge with views; dining kitchen with range of base & wall units incorporating hob, oven & dishwasher; utility room with external doors to both front & rear gardens. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms (the master having built in wardrobes) and house bathroom with modern 3 piece suite in white. There are gardens to both front & rear the rear being paved with raised area beyond, the front being tiered with patio area. Early viewing recommended. Awaiting EPC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16054480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.