2 bedroom flat for saleOakleigh Road South, Friern Barnet, London, N11
- Smart 2 bedroom apartment
- Good-sized reception room
- Large bedroom
- Separate kitchen
- Well-presented residential block
- Set on the third floor
- Off street parking (first come first served)
- Great Location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This spacious 2 bedroom, third floor flat benefits from a good-sized reception room and separate kitchen with neutral interiors and modern décor throughout.
Southview is located close to local amenities on Oakleigh Road South close to the green open space of Bethune Park as well as New Southgate and Brunswick Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65192781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1114748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.