2 bedroom flat for saleRydal Road, Tooting Bec
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive Victorian building
- Prestigious tree lined road
- Ample storage space
- 825 sq ft of living space
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Close to Tooting Bec Common
- Excellent transport links into The City
- Share of freehold
A truly exceptional top floor flat, offering stylish and expansive accommodation boasting an array of impressive amenities fit for modern day living. Set within an attractive Victorian building on a prestigious tree lined road, this wonderful home benefits from 825 sq ft of living space.
A truly exceptional top floor flat, offering stylish and expansive accommodation boasting an array of impressive amenities fit for modern day living. Set within an attractive Victorian building on a prestigious tree lined road, this wonderful home benefits from 825 sq ft of living space and comprises; two bedrooms, spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suite. Wonderfully finished throughout, Rydal Road is ideally located close to Tooting Bec Common and an array of popular local amenities on Streatham High Road. This stunning flat further benefits from a share of the freehold and is positioned perfectly for excellent transport links into the City via three popular mainline stations. We recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Reception Room 13' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.24m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.86m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.00m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65193292.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM105793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.