1 bedroom flat for saleUpper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Retirement flat
- Age restricted first floor apartment in development close to Hotham Park
- Communal residents' lounge
- Lift service
- Resident s' parking and communal gardens
- Convenient laundry room
- Good transport links
- EPC energy rating C (80)
On the outskirts of Bognor Regis is this development of 'Churchill' retirement apartments. This development has been built to very exacting standards and provides excellent facilities including a lift service, a spacious communal lounge for resident activities to be held, and a useful laundry room.
Security is paramount and a entry phone system is in place giving residents peace of mind and enables residents to call one another free of charge.
The apartment that we are offering is simply stunning, and perhaps one of the best in the development. You can enjoy the spacious lounge/diner where you can sit and relax.
If getting out and about is something you enjoy, both the City of Chichester and Arundel town centre are just a few miles away where you can enjoy a shopping trip or visit the many attractions on offer.
With good local transport links including a mainline railway station in Bognor Regis you can conveniently access London and the south coast.
What the Owner says:
We had recently sold a character cottage and wanted a smaller property that required no work because we wanted to relax and enjoy our retirement. We had already seen a few in this development but loved the position of this apartment.
Everyone here is just so friendly. We have a lot of family in Chichester and are looking to move closer to them.
- Lounge/Diner: 19'3 x 10'5 (5.87m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen: 8'1 x 7'7 (2.47m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'10 x 9'3 (4.83m x 2.82m)
- Shower Room: 7'0 x 5'6 (2.14m x 1.68m)
- Residents' Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.