4 bedroom detached house for saleDetached Home, Barton Hills
Withdrawn from Market
- Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
- Four bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Stunning Kitchen Dining Room
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- Integral garage
- Well tended Gardens
- Telephone To View 01582 958070
A fully detached family home in this sought-after location, spacious and stylish and with some fine features. Giggs & Bell feel this home would suit the discerning and busy family who require space and crave luxury all at the same time.
The benefits to name a few include gas central heating to radiators, ground floor Cloakroom, 2 very generous reception rooms and a superbly presented family Kitchen dining room that has well planned and refitted in recent times.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen dining room, living room, master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, off road parking and well-maintained gardens.
Telephone 01582 958070 to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65194537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8729628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Bell, Stopsley, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.