4 bedroom house for saleNewton Road, Tollerton, York
- Sitting Room with Period Style Fireplace
- Dining Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Impressive L Shaped Dining Kitchen
- Large Utility Room/Study
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite) & Bathroom
- Gas Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Dual Access Drive & Integral Garage
- Additional Drive & Double Garage
- Delightful Rear Garden
An IMPRESSIVE 4 bedroomed detached PERIOD property with origins dating back to 1861 providing around 1,680 sq ft of beautifully presented living accommodation complemented by extensive off road parking by way of a dual access drive, integral single garage and an additional gated driveway to the side leading to a detached double garage and a DELIGHTFUL rear garden.
A reception hall leads off to a sitting room with period fireplace, and to a charming dining room with wood burning stove and period folding doors opening into a morning room with double doors out into the rear garden and to the impressive 22'6" long kitchen with built in fridge and dishwasher plus space for a range cooker. The ground floor also features personnel door into the integral garage, a cloakroom/wc and a large utility room currently sub-divided to create a study area.
The 23’8” long first floor landing leads off into a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with a 2nd en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and a bathroom with roll top bath and separate walk-in shower. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating, double glazing and period pine doors throughout. The property also provides extensive off road parking by way of a dual access drive, integral garage (17’2” 8’7”) and further driveway to the side leading to a detached double garage (18’6” x 15’8) with a remote control door. To the rear there is a delightful mature garden enjoying a high degree of privacy and offers both a lawn and a generous paved seating area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65195251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27839209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.