2 bedroom terraced house for saleHebden Bridge Road, Oxenhope, Keighley, BD22
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation Over 3 Floors
- Double Glazing & Central Heating Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Fittings
- Feature Fireplace to Lounge
- EPC Rating E
- NO CHAIN
2 bedroom stone built end terrace property located on the edge of the ever popular village of Oxenhope with its popular first school and range of amenities. The property is presented to a high standard and is ready for immediate occupation and benefits from double glazing & central heating throughout. Very briefly the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, spacious lounge with feature fireplace housing gas fired 'stove', breakfast kitchen with recently installed base & wall units and external door to the side, store cellar. To the first floor is a double bedroom and family bathroom with 4 piece white suite. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom with beams and far reaching views across open fields. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. NO CHAIN - EPC rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65196891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16071970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.