4 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Road, Southville, BRISTOL, BS3
- New build town house
- Three/four bedrooms
- One reception room with a balcony
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Ground floor WC
- Study/fourth bedroom
- Integral garage/utility space
- Second floor family bathroom
- Ensuite shower room and spacious terrace in master bedroom
- Front garden
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three/four bedroom townhouse in excellent condition in Southville.
This well presented, new build property offers modern and spacious living throughout. The ground floor comprises of a study/fourth bedroom, a WC and access into the large integral garage, also used as the utility room. The first floor offers a rear reception room with a balcony, and a stylish kitchen/diner. The second floor offers two double bedrooms, with a small terrace off of the front bedroom, and a family bathroom with shower over bath. Finally, the master bedroom is located on the top floor of the house. This light and airy room comprises of an ensuite shower room, large fitted wardrobe and a balcony, with views towards the Wills Memorial Building and Cabot Tower from the front window. This property is in an excellent condition throughout, and is a short walk from North Street, Wapping Wharf and Bristol City Centre and the Harbour Side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU180468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.