3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenburn Avenue, CH62
- Extended Semi
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bath / Shower rooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Immaculate Finish
- Parking & Large Sunny Garden
This really is one of those properties that will surprise you! Deceptive accommodation having a 2 story extension to the rear which adds a spacious kitchen and another another double bedroom upstairs, not forgetting it offers a modern bathroom and shower room downstairs and 2 reception rooms. The finish is immaculate with neutral decor and a SOUTH/WEST facing garden. This needs to be seen to be appreciated.
**Further Details To Follow** - But I can say the current owners have done the following,
* New fire place and surround - Dec 17
* New Worcester combi boiler - Oct 17
* New front door - Dec 17
* New flooring in the reception rooms - April 17
* New bathroom fitted upstairs - April 17
Register your interest now and let us know when your available to view
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute and part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firm’s employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of this property. We have not tested any services nor appliances and cannot give any assurances or warranties as to their condition or reliability. All measurements are approximate having been taken with an electronic measuring device.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27841088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brennan Ayre O'Neill, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.