3 bedroom detached house for saleWesterham Walk, Calne
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Extended living to the ground floor
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Parking for 3 cars
- Beautiful enclosed rear gardens
SPACIOUS & BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED HOUSE with NO ONWARD CHAIN, TWO Reception rooms and VERSATILE FAMILY LIVING. Externally there is driveway parking for at least THREE CARS. Book your viewing today!
Westerham Walk is located in a popular setting on the edge of the market town of Calne. Located approximately 15 miles to the east of the Georgian City of Bath, the town centre has a wealth of beautiful and historic buildings and provides a variety of shops and local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, sports centre, doctors, dentist, pubs, restaurants and various sports clubs to include cricket, football and rugby. There is easy access to Bath, Bristol, Swindon and the M4 making the area a desirable place for commuters to live.
Access to this three bedroom detached family home situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the porch which has a double glazed window to the front aspect and access to both the study and lounge.
Study / Playroom 7' 8" (max) x 8' 2" ( 2.34m (max) x 2.49m )
A room with a multitude of uses with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 25' 5" (max) x 10' 8" (max) ( 7.75m (max) x 3.25m (max) )
Spacious main reception room with an abundance of natural light flooding though from the dual aspect double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect, open fireplace fitted with a log burner. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 3" Max x 8' 9" (max) ( 5.87m Max x 2.67m (max) )
Re-fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and a radiator. Open plan through to the Garden Room allowing for family living and dining in one room.
Utility Room 4' 7" x 7' 8" (max) ( 1.40m x 2.34m (max) )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, further appliance space and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 1" (max) x 8' 9" ( 4.29m (max) x 2.67m )
Superb sized master suite with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Another good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 11' ( 2.64m x 3.35m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, built in cupboard and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, low level w/c and a heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with shower attachment over and a glass shower screen and a heated towel rail.
Decked sun terrace to the fore perfect for al fresco dining. The remainder of the garden is laid to artificial lawn with a further sun terrace to ensure the sun is captured at all times of the day. Gated side access leading out to the front and driveway.
To the front of the property for at least 3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65199211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.