3 bedroom terraced house for saleAvondale Road, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Recently Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Dining Room With Feature Fireplace
- Bay Window Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Family Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Study Area On Landing
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Location
- Refurbished Cellar Used As Utility Room
Located in this sought after location is this superbly presented and contemporary styled three bedroom mid terraced property. Deceptively spacious the property offers 1149 sq.ft of well ordered, flexible accommodation set across three levels including a recently fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances, separate dining room, bay window lounge, recently refurbished cellar currently used as a utility room and family bathroom with separate shower. Ideally placed for amenities and a short walk from Chesterfield Town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65200177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795006845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.